Saturday, September 26, 2015

Weekend DIY - Big Paper Bunting Photo Backdrop


I got this beautiful Chinese traditional dress from eBay earlier this year for my daughter for Chinese New Year. At that time, she was a little bit too short for the dress. Now it fits her perfectly.

This morning, I just got this idea of taking some good photos of her wearing this dress. So I searched ideas of DIY photo backdrop.  What I'm looking for is something really easy and quick (less than 10 minutes). This is what I came up with, big paper buntings in a white background.

All you need is some spare scrapbook paper you already have at home, a pair of scissors, a pencil, a ruler and twine.



After the photo shooting "session", I used the bunting as the decor for the kid's room. 

On the right corner, there is a DIY hair clip organizer/display I made. Go ahead and click this link to check it out. http://cis4crafting.blogspot.com/2015/11/organization-monday-diy-hair-clip.html

No comments:

Post a Comment